Calling all amateur photographers to submit up to five photos of the Museum’s artifact collection to our Pistons & Pixels 2021 photo contest!
12 winners will be selected and featured in The National Museum of Transportation’s (TNMOT’s) 2022 Highlights of the Collection Catalog.
- Photos must be taken between January 1, 2019, and July 31, 2021, by Museum guests of the collection on exhibit in areas accessible to the public. No touching, altering, climbing on, or disrupting Museum artifacts in any way, please.
- Deadline for entering the contest is July 31, 2021.
- A maximum of five photographs should be submitted online at [email protected]
- Include your contact information.
- For more details, go here.
Winners will be announced August 30, 2021, on the Museum website, www.tnmot.org. The 12 winners will receive a Conductor level membership to TNMOT and the 2022 Highlights of the Collection Catalog.